Sunday, October 28, 2018

[- Kyron: Hello Madness Goodbye Joy -]

[- Kyron: Hello Madness Goodbye Joy -]
Description :

Get File On Click Here


Kyron: Hello Madness, Goodbye Joy is a book about a young life stolen by an act of brutality and cowardliness.


This is the harrowing tale of a mother whose 15 year old son was stabbed in the heart by two cowards in an unprovoked attack in Manchester on 17th October 2017. In this book she describes her journey through the unimaginable.

Could you look into the eyes of your sons murderer and feel forgiveness?

Could you keep madness and grief at bay while raising your remaining children who are touched by grief?


It’s raw, honest, open and fill of real emotion. It’s a tale about how the decisions and actions of individuals can send shockwaves through the lives of others; changing them forever!


Extract from Hello Madness Goodbye Joy: “I close my eyes and my real-life horror movie rolls on constant replay. I hear the sounds of the machines, I can see the lights of the hospital, I feel his swollen body in my arms, it is losing its temperature, Kyron’s forehead is going cold. I can smell the smell of death all around him and that distinguished smell of blood. Then I hear those heart beats; strong, pounding thuds in my ear, then silence, nothing. You're gone; my beautiful baby is no more. I am screaming; inconsolable; I'm weak; I am falling. Death, come back, don't leave me behind, I scream. I am falling, longing for the kiss of death to rest upon me. My heart is broken. I have been stabbed. I cannot breathe. I cannot see. I am cold. it's dark”


Note from the author- Rachel Webb

Kaw Community Services LTD was formed in the memory of Kyron Antonio Webb. On 17th October 2017 Kyron was stabbed in his heart during a brutal and unprovoked attack in Manchester. Succumbing to his injuries, Kyron tragically passed away on October 20th 2017, leaving me and his siblings devastated and trapped in the dark isolation of grief. Five months following Kyron’s funeral my 18-year-old son was attacked and stabbed in Crystal Palace, South East London. This was another unprovoked attack, perpetrated by a teenage boy. Luckily he survived, but was understandably left with deep emotional and physical scars. The news of my other son being victimised and stabbed, further sent me into an emotional and mental decline.


Writing Hello Madness, Goodbye Joy has built a therapeutic pathway to hope for me and allowed me to pick up joy and reconnect with my life’s purpose and this cause. Through KAW Community Solutions and my debut book Hello Madness, Goodbye Joy I aim to transform my grief into a long-term strategy to provide solutions to combat and tackle knife crime and its negative impact on the community and families.



[- end description -]

    Choose :
  • OR
  • To comment
No comments:
Write comments