Tuesday, October 16, 2018

[- All About Me: My Thoughts, My Style, My Life ('All About Me' Diary & Journal Series) -]

[- All About Me: My Thoughts, My Style, My Life ('All About Me' Diary & Journal Series) -]
Description :

Get File On Click Here


A great way to record everything that's special in your life!- Jacqueline Wilson Magazine

Also out now, a new addition to the series, Picture Me (9781780555331) and The Book of Me (9781780554716).

This book is yours to fill in. Jot down your thoughts, dreams and opinions to create a fabulous record of who you are.

Packed with fun quizzes and fill-in sections, activities included are:

*Friendship quizzes
*Puzzles
*Games
*Party planning
*Personal profiles
*Doodle pages

And much, much more!

What are you waiting for? Grab a pen, and make this journal as brilliant as you are.



[-end description-]

    Choose :
  • OR
  • To comment
No comments:
Write comments